Dr. Tanu Bhat
(Advanced Cosmetologist, Trained in U.K.(London) Oxford University
Dr. Tanu Bhat is one of the leading Aesthetician and Advanced Cosmetologist in Bangalore who specializes in Cosmetic Aesthetician (Skin Specialist).
Dr. Tanu Bhat is a comprehensive general Aesthetician and Advanced Cosmetologist. She provides high quality skin care services using the most advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology – without sacrificing care for patients. Every treatment is customized to fit each patient's needs.
“Beauty Derma Care” the pioneer in treating hair and skin related problems. The organization consists of dedicated professionals committed to excellence in clinical research across the spectrum of Aesthetic Laser & Cosmetology.
Our Mission is to provide ethical, accurate and unbiased clinical data in “Skin & Hair” to strengthen the belief in evidence based medicine. We are India’s leading Aesthetic Laser & Cosmetology testing facility fully equipped with the instrumentation of the highest standard.
Our Vision is to be the leading skin, hair and body healthcare provider offering safe, effective and affordable procedure with an unmatched experience.
Quality Policy: we always aim and strive to provide the best service and care with efficiency and personal touch without compromising on quality.
What does a Skincare Specialist do ?
Skincare specialists typically do the following:
- Evaluate clients’ skin condition and appearance
- Discuss available treatments and determine which products will improve the clients’ skin quality
- Remove unwanted hair using wax, sugar or laser treatment
- Clean the skin before applying makeup
- Recommend skincare products, such as cleansers, lotions, or creams
- Teach and advise clients on how to apply makeup and how to take care of their skin
- Refer clients to other skincare specialists, such as a dermatologist, for serious skin problems
- Sterilize equipment and clean work areas
Skincare specialists give facials, full-body treatments, and head and neck massages to improve the health and appearance of the skin. Some may provide other skincare treatments, such as peels, masks, or scrubs, to remove dead or dry skin. In addition to working with clients, skincare specialists also keep records of skincare regimens that their regular clients use. A growing number of specialists actively sell skincare products, such as cleansers, lotions, and creams. Those who operate their own salons have managerial duties that may include hiring, supervising, and firing workers, as well as keeping business and inventory records, ordering supplies, and arranging for advertising.